TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR POSTING IN PUNE FOOD BLOGGERS GUILD
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL MEMBERS:
– Food Posts should ideally be for PUNE REGION only. Any posts outside of Pune may be allowed or deleted on the discretion of the Admin depending on the uniqueness of the post.
– All Posts should be in English language ONLY so that all members of the group that are settled in Pune from various parts of the country can understand the content of the post. We also desist use of “Chat” language. Kindly use proper English in all posts.
– Trolling of restaurants or any members of the group is strictly not allowed. Any member found indulging in making negative/personal comments that can hurt the sentiments of the members of the group will be removed from the Group.4. Posting
– Food Events, Workshops related to cooking or baking, Buy/Sell of Restaurant Equipment/ Restaurant Staff Recruitment / Rental Ads and anything similar will NOT be Allowed in the group. We are a food group, let’s focus on food.
– Asking for recommendations while sitting in a restaurant is strictly not allowed. Do not waste the time of your fellow members rather call the restaurant manager instead. If you are asking for suggestions for members in advance, make sure you are courteous enough to say Thank You! to them for their help. Respect your fellow members and their time.
– Any Bloggers Meet that is not endorsed by PFBG cannot be announced in the group.
– Facebook profiles with brand/company names will not be allowed in the Group.
– Blog Posts can be shared in the group. Sharing of Instagram/Facebook Page or any other third party website are not allowed. All Blog Posts should have at least a few lines about the review and the Name and Address of the Restaurant. All content posted must be original and not copy/pasted from any other source.
– Posting only photographs is not allowed. All Review Posts should have at least 4-5 sentences or more describing including the location and details of the food served.
– NO CHECK-IN posts are allowed in PFBG.
– Posting of selfies/group photographs along with the post are not allowed. All Photos should be only related to food and drinks only.
– Primarily all posts should be about food. Alcohol related content that are a part of the food review are Allowed. However, any post with only Alcohol as its content will be at the discretion of the Admin to be allowed.
– Do not use excessive and irrelevant hashtags, this is Facebook not Instagram. At the most 5-7 relevant hashtags will be allowed on a post.
– Negative reviews need to be constructive in nature. Bashing and thrashing of a restaurant will not be allowed. Feedback to the Owner/Manager directly is of utmost importance and we would encourage that to be done in person, rather than writing negatively about the restaurant. Admins will keep the post at their discretion, we trust your feedback, but we would really need to hear both sides of the story.
– If the review is regarding a food tasting invite, please use the hashtag #FoodTastingReview at the beginning of your post. The hashtag is not mandatory to be used if you are mentioning in the write up that it was food tasting that you were invited for, but if not, this is the ONLY hashtag eligible to be used. No other hashtag conveying that the review is for food tasting shall be allowed.
– Paid Posts are strictly not allowed. We are completely against Blogger/Reviewers charging money for promoting any restaurant. We will not let our platform be used for your monetary gains. If we do get to know about any such case both the member and restaurant representatives will be removed from the group.
– No outright promotions of your Instagram or Facebook Pages etc. will be allowed.
RESTAURANT/ HOME CHEF’S/ HOME BAKERS/ SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCIES / PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES/ JOURNALISTS/ FOOD APP COMPANIES:
– Only 1 post a day is allowed in the group by restaurants. No Instagram / Video Blogs / Facebook Page or any other third party website shares are not allowed.
– Posts need to be in English ONLY.
– Home Chefs/Home Bakers must include their contact information and delivery areas in their posts.
– Food Apps companies are not allowed to post their offers. There are too many apps in the market and we will not allow PFBG to be a platform to market any Apps.
– Alcohol, DJ, Ghazal, Comedy, Hookah and any similar posts are not allowed.
– All posts should have minimum 80% content regarding food.
– Creating or Posting of Events/Calendars inviting members are not allowed in the group.
– Posts requesting details of Bloggers/Reviewers or asking them to get in touch for events are strictly not allowed.
– Restaurant Owners and their Employees will not be allowed to post negative reviews regarding any other restaurant. We will NOT ALLOW MUDSLINGING in the group. If we find any post deliberately influenced directly or indirectly by a Restaurant, the member(s) responsible will be removed from PFBG and the restaurant blacklisted no future posts about the restaurant will be allowed. All Restaurants are supposed to follow the unwritten code of not publicly destroy any other restaurants image because what goes around comes around.
– If any restaurant is approached by member of the group requesting for money for promotions in PFBG or for discounts as they are a part of PFBG, please bring it to the notice of the Admins – Ritesh/Varun.
– Restaurants are liable for any posts done by the PR/Social Media agencies they hire. If the agencies they hire do not adhere to the rules of the group, we will hold the restaurant accountable as well for the same and ban all promotions for the restaurants temporarily or permanently.
– If we find any false reviews posted by Restaurants / PR / Social Media agencies to promote a restaurant we will delete the post and remove the member(s) responsible for such posts.
Pune Food Bloggers Guild is a venture of Food Prowl – The Hunger Stories